Our construction estimate app, Scoper, is an intelligent mobile app designed to collect the right information to validate and scope a property damage claim accurately. It is used by our field experts to efficiently collect and transmit data and reports, including video and audio. Scoper provides:
- flexible question sets based on client’s business needs configurable within 24 hours;
- the ability to collect all claim information on-site including recovery and subrogation data;
- photo and video capture of damage;
- geo tagged evidence and images;
- accurate estimation using a client’s schedule of rates or our own independently researched rates (NSR);
- audio recordings of conversations with customers for clarity and transparency for all parties;
- in built fraud questions;
- full compliance with GDPR regulations;
- the ability to immediately transmit data and reports back to Virtus’s claims management system, reducing delays; and
- automated text messaging to customers on claim progress.
We also use Scoper to give the customer an unpriced schedule of works that they can use to get their own quotes in the case of a cash settlement or repudiation.
To find more watch our video:
We can video inspections to ensure the quality and accuracy of the validations as well as helping to prevent fraud. The videos can be accessed by appointed suppliers so they can review the damage before they visit site.
Virtus offers a number of different solutions to ensure good quality photos, video footage and ultimately accurate validations can take place when roof access would usually prove difficult. Virtus surveyors carry camera pole technology as an additional solution to the traditional ladder access of rooflines. Furthermore, via strategic partnerships, vehicle mounted 26m poles as well as drones can be mobilised to support surveyors’ on-site decisions, related reporting and also to provide customers a live view of the condition of their roof.
In keeping with Virtus’ ethos of transparency, portal access for all key stakeholders is available. This means that the insurer, broker, customer and contractor can track the claim in real time and have complete visibility of reports, photos, video footage, audio recordings, documentation and notes. Access levels can be tailored to suit individual client preferences.
To download our brochure CLICK HERE