We work with some of the largest insurers and brokers in the UK, and have a wealth of experience in property insurance claim validation.
The multi-award winning service that Virtus provides covers storm damage, accidental damage, escape of water and theft insurance claims for buildings, flooring, glazing and furniture with the ability to:
- validate insurance claims;
- carry out asbestos testing and roof surveys;
- create accurate repair reports and estimates;
- do on-site repudiations and cash settlements;
- design drying regimes and collaborate with specialists; and
- capture recovery details and detect potential fraud.
With increasing focus in the property insurance industry on customer outcomes, the team at Virtus knows how to deliver a service that understands the customer journey. We understand the importance of reducing claim life cycles and managing parties to avoid complaints around delays and poor communication.
Virtus can also provide an independent audit service as well as arbitration and dispute resolution services around workmanship issues and policy coverage.
We work with legal firms, property management companies, private landlords and insurers to provide services to identify issues relating to:
- Cavity wall insulation (CWI)
- Housing disrepair
- Roofing defects
- Mis-sold roofing treatments
- Condition reports
Using our national network of experienced building surveyors and bespoke system reporting, we are able to fairly and accurately assess issues in relation to property defects and settle these cases efficiently and accurately on an independent basis
We work with some of the UK’s leading home builders to provide after care and snagging validation services.
- carry out courtesy visits,
- prepare snagging scopes of works that are agreed with and explained to the home owner,
- appoint reputable builders to carry out the snagging works,
- provide independent advice for home warranty issues.
To download our brochure CLICK HERE